Sunday, September 6, 2009



はじめまして マイヤーホーファです どうぞ よろしく
ぼくは アメリカじんです さんねんせいです
ぼくは びじねすの せんこうです



I consider myself a sort of aficionado of すし(sushi). I love the Japanese diet, especially sushi. My favorite type of sushi is salmon sashimi. Sashimi is usually the first course in the Japanese meal. According to Wikipedia, a lot of Japanese people think that sashimi, which is considered the finest dish in the Japanese diet, should be eaten before other strong flavors affect the palate.

Ive only eaten sushi in America and Im sure the sushi in Japan is so much better, so I cant wait to eat all types of sushi when I am in Tokyo next spring.



5 comments:

  1. Yea I love sashimi as well, although I find I'm more partial to tuna than salmon. The bit from Wikipedia article makes a lot of sense. I'll have to keep that in mind the next time I eat at a Japanese restaurant...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never had the stomach for sashimi, haha. >_< But I do love sushi, especially unagi sushi!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love sushi! philly rolls are my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  4. sushiiii....so glad japanese club meeting is tmr....today....>_< late nights are so fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. すしが すきですtoo!こんばん すしを たべんます!i bought them from Huddle. really nice =] what i wrote about 'what we like about Japan'in my blog is sushi as well. haha what two gourmets! lol

    ReplyDelete